Which would you choose? The first and third flower shows a shapecarved design versus a flat design. At Marsh, shapecarving is a standard not an extra fee. We will take the time to give you the knowledge to make an informed decision. Be mindful that a lower price does not equal better value or quality.
Choosing a quality crafted memorial from the Marsh family is the perfect way to preserve the memory of your loved ones, as well as providing them with an everlasting tribute.
Here are a few reasons to buy your memorial ("Headstone") from Marsh Monument Company:
- Expertise - We specialize in crafting quality memorials. This is not a sideline business. This is our area of knowledge. We offer diverse and creative choices.
- Selection - Many funeral homes and cemeteries sell only from a catalog. We have a vast selection on display giving you the freedom to choose what you please.
- Longevity - Companies come and go. Marsh Monument Company is a local family owned business. We are in our fourth generation and will be there for you long after the sale to ensure your satisfaction.
- Value - We provide design advice, offer competitive pricing and use state of the art technology to craft your memorial.
- Service - When you meet us you will see that you are the most important part of our business! Our commitment to workmanship and dedication to detail is how we show our appreciation best.
- Choice - We service all cemeteries in Michigan; the lower and upper peninsulas.
- Quality - We take tremendous pride in our customer service, workmanship and exceptional materials. There is absolutely a difference in the quality of granites on the market. All of our materials are of the highest grade. We will never compromise the memorial of your loved ones to save time or money!