Local, Family Owned Company
Since 1931
AUTHORIZED
DEALER
 

Choosing a quality crafted memorial from the Marsh family is the perfect way to preserve the memory of your loved ones, as well as, providing them with an  everlasting tribute

  
Home      About us
Print this pageAdd to Favorite
In 1927, great-grampa Max Marsh established Marsh Tile
and Vault company.  With a small plant located in Vernon, their speciality was small pipe manufacturing and burial vaults.
 
In 1931, Max began offering cemetery monuments, too.
 
In 1942, Max passed away, but his sons, Richard and Fred,  carried on the family business.
 
In 1943,  the cemetery monuments would now be offered under the name Marsh Monument Company.
 
By 1950,  Richard's sons Gary and Jack, along with Fred's son Dan, had become involved in the family business. 
 
In 1984, Gary, along with his wife Linda, purchased the monument portion of the business, and moved to our current location in Durand, Michigan.
 
To this day, we still do all our own work at our Durand location. This includes:
  • Etchings
  • Designs
  • Lettering
  • And so much more !!!!
 
 
 
 
   LINDA  MARSH
    * MICHIGAN'S
             FIRST
        CERTIFIED
    MEMORIALIST
8966 E Lansing Rd                                                4496 Center Rd
Durand,  MI  48429                                               Burton,  MI  48529
989-288-5336                                                         810-744-2754
8 am - 5 pm ( M-F )                                                10 am - 5 pm ( M-F )
 
**  Appointments may be made for nights/weekends 
by contacting one of our offices